- Dr. Klein has been qualified in Workers' Comp Courts as an EXPERT in PULMONARY, ASBESTOS, ORTHOPEDICS and INTERNALS.
- He has also been QUALIFIED as an ENGINEER in Workers' Comp Courts in New Jersey.
Example for Expert Witness
This is one of the articles consulted for toll collectors now listed on asbestos.com.
- He is BOARD CERTIFIED in FAMILY MEDICINE.
- Impairment Ratings Evaluator.
- Dr. Klein has given testimony in Federal Court in gun shot wound cases.
- The doctor is available to do international travel.
- Designated Civil Surgeon with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Record evaluation for wrongful death.
- He was also a translator for the Petrologisches Institut at Universität Heidelberg.
- Dr. Klein was the senior German simultaneous interpreter for NorthWest Industries in Texas and built the western hemisphere's largest pipe extrusion press for Lone Star Steel Company.
- He has experience as an engineering officer on ships to Asia, North Africa, Europe, South America, as well as North America.
- He has taught Mathematics, English and German at the secondary school level and has taught advanced German at the University of Pennsylvania as a graduate assistant.
- Dr. Klein graduated #1 in his class at marine engineering school.
- A currently licensed 3rd assistant engineer of steam and diesel ships of any horsepower.
- He has sailed in the Swedish and American merchant marine from 1970 to 1980.
- He has worked on oil and sulfur tankers, freighters, T-2, Ro-Ro and container ships, high pressure steam at 1500 PSI, and refrigerated ships.
- Has been CERTIFIED as a FIREFIGHTER by the Maritime Administration.
- Trained as a lathe operator.
- He is a QUALIFIED WELDER with ASME.